3. PARTICIPATE in LIVE VIDEO BROADCAST with DR. ED - Dr. Ed will host "live" interviews, Q & A sessions, and topic discussions where members can listen in by way of computer by On-Line live video broadcasts.
4. DEVELOP AND MAINTAIN YOUR OWN PERSONAL PROFILE PAGE on the IATM social network site. Share your pictures, videos, music and more with others in the TPM community.
5. PARTICIPATE IN ON-LINE GROUPS, DISCUSSION FORUMS and CHAT ROOMS focused on areas of interest such as dealing with dissociation, working with children, demonization, SRA, or form local TPM support groups in your city or region, etc. Build relationships with other members from all around the world.
6. HAVE ACCESS TO ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES in the continuing education portion of the site. Access the AUDIO Question/Answer section that covers the entire Basic Training Manual (search the Basic Training Manual for an Audible answer from Dr. Ed), use the Excell Memorization System (Amazingly fast way to memorize scripture developed by Dr. Ed Smith), access over 70 pages (and growing) of responses by Dr. Ed to critical issues, get a first hand look at the latest training developments, listen to the audio version of "You Asked" questions answered by Dr. Ed, search the archived articles from IATM Journals, and more.
7. ATTEND LIVE SEMINARS and WEBINARS by way of your computer. Dr. Ed is planning on providing LIVE seminars by way of the Internet to IATM members. (This will have an additional pay-to-view service charge but discounted to IATM members.)
8. BUILD A MINISTRY REFERRAL BASE with others who are doing TPM "by the book." Be able to identify quickly whether the ministry facilitator is maintaining the guidelines, the level of his or her training and how many sessions he or she has performed.
9. SHARE AND PROMOTE YOUR PERSONAL MINISTRY SETTING. Inform other members about what the Lord is doing in and through your ministry in your part of the world. Discover what God is doing in other member's ministry settings as well.
10. PROMOTE YOUR MINISTRY MATERIALS. Promote your own books, CDs, DVDs, and other ministry related products (This feature is forth coming and special restrictions and requirements will apply when it is available).
11. NEW "MARRIED COUPLE" MEMBERSHIP - Spouse joins for FREE!
12. ON GOING CONTACT FROM THE TPM FOUNDER DR. ED SMITH. Dr. Ed will be in regular contact with the IATM members through the IATM chat room, discussion forums, weekly blogs and updates, etc. through the community networking portion of the IATM website.
13. MEMBERS DISCOUNTS - Members will receive unadvertised special discounts off products offered on this site. Plus, discounts on various live training seminars and on training materials offered at IATM conferences and at other times of the year. Most members more than pay for their yearly dues with the savings realized on registration and discounted training materials.
14. HAVE ACCESS TO THE "YOU ASKED" QUESTIONS AND RESPONSES FROM DR. ED SMITH.
Dr. Smith personally answers a portion of the many questions that he receives through e-mails and then posts his responses in the "You Asked" section of the site. You will read his current thinking on many different issues on a regular basis plus have access to the archives of earlier posts.
15. LIVE MINISTRY SESSION LIBRARY A library of live ministry session clips demonstrating different aspects of doing the ministry will become available for member's only. (Being developed now.)
16. TPM AROUND the WORLD UPDATES! International uses of TPM are encouraged to post their stories and pictures for all to read.
17. MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY - Optional listing in a searchable public directory or a private "member's only" directory.
18. MAKE A BUNCH OF NEW FRIENDS who are also using TPM all around the world!!!
Watch for even more benefits to come...
Return to HOME PAGE